Saturday, July 16, 2011

Triskele~ Tris~ key~lee Irish for Trinity

Random thoughts on a Saturday night~~

I worked today at the Emergency Room after two of the most amazing days off ever. I got to spend the two days with some of the people that I love most in the world, surrounded by the beauty of the ocean, and the Maine woods.

After work this evening I was planting some flowers and I found myself thinking a great deal about the concept of Triskele as it applies to my life.  Triskele~ Trinity~ symmetry.  The beauty of the number 3 as it appears in nature, in flowers and leaves.    

As it appears in the triskele of our pop culture~ Live Laugh Love or Hope Dream Achieve

Also as it applies to my quilting, my photography, and my fire fighting.  Again three, a triskele, three elements of my life that are an important part of who I am and that balance out who I wish to be.

Peace,

Tris


2 comments:

  1. are you a nurse or a dr then? You said you worked at the emergency room..i like you thoughts on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thank you so much for your comment. You are very kind. I am an ER nurse, and a Volunteer Firefighter.

    ReplyDelete