Saturday, July 2, 2011

Welcome to my little blog~

So, having gotten through one of the worse years of my life, and now starting the second half of 2011 I have decided that it is time to explore all of the wonder filled things that are out there in the world as we know it.  

I have just moved into a lovely little apartment and find myself living alone for the first time in my life.  While I miss the constant ruckus of small and large voices, the quiet is also peaceful.  

As I write this I am looking out my living room window,  listening to the sound of the wind blowing through my wind chimes.  The sky is a soft blue  and the green of the leaves makes a dramatic counterpoint against the sky.  A cedar wax wing sits  on a pine bough looking curiously at the chime as it sings softly in the breeze.  

I have hung many of my art works, some my own creations and some the gifts of others.  I have put the key elements of my studio in place, and spent most of today sewing and planing future projects.  The cable man commeth and so now I can connect with the world during those times when I wish to. 

All things considered, a day to feel joyful about.

Peace,

Tris

No comments:

Post a Comment